I was looking for something non-sweet to serve at our little family Christmas party. I remembered making this seven layer dip many years ago and decided to try it again. It was very quick and easy to make and was the perfect addition to all the Christmasy sweets.
Here’s the recipe.
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 8 oz. sour cream mixed with 1 Tbs. taco seasoning
- 8 oz. guacomole
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- small can of sliced olives
- bunch of green onions, finely chopped
Layer ingredients in a 11″ x 7″ casserole dish.
1. Spread refried beans evenly to cover bottom of pan.
2. Layer the sour cream mixture and then the guacamole.
3. Next, layer the cheese, tomato, olives and onion.
Serve with chips and ENJOY!
I’d love to stay connected.
Oh, and if you like this recipe would you consider sharing it? Thanks a bunch!