I think you are going to love making these little snowflake fairies! They make me smile.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- white feathers
- 3/4″ wood bead
- white ribbon
- white/silver crochet thread
- silver thread
- snowflake punch out
- white card stock
- sparkle bead
- craft glue
- thin point red and black marker
- red pencil
1. Glue two feathers into one end of the wood bead.
2. Cut silver thread to desired length and glue into the top hole of the bead.
3. Cut a length of crochet thread. Fold it over back and forth. Tie the middle with silver thread.
4. Fold crochet thread in half and glue into top hole. Cut hair to desired length. (Not too short).
5. Tie white ribbon around the hair.
6. Add eyes and mouth. Draw a red patch on a piece of scrap paper. Use Q-tip to apply blush for rosy cheeks.
7. Punch out 6 card stock snowflakes. Place a dot of glue in the center of one snowflake. Lay the silver thread on top. Cover with second snowflake. Add glitter bead. Do this two more times.
8. Finished! Hang up and enjoy!!!
I’d love to stay connected.
(Note- The links in this post are my referral links.)