Looking for a unique gift for a friend? Want custom jewelry for that special outfit?
Why not make your own pair of dangle earrings. Let me show you how easy it really is!
- 2 ear wire fish hooks with ball (approx. ¾”)
- 2 head pins
- 2 large glass beads (approx. ½”)
- 4 small glass beads
- jewelry pliers/wire cutter
Note- I purchased all of these supplies at local craft stores.
1. Thread beads onto the head pins in desired order.
2. Bend head pins at a 90° angle.
3. Cut head pin with wire cutter. Leave approx. ¼”. Note- this step may require a little trial and error.
4. Using your pliers grab hold of the end of the wire and wrap it around the tip to form a loop.
Don’t close completely, yet.
5. Slide the head pin loop onto the ear wire hook. Close completely using the pliers.
Tadah! That’s it. Easy, right?
If you enjoyed this post I would be grateful if you pinned it and shared it with friends. Thanks a bunch.
I’d love to stay connected.
(Note- The links in this post are my referral links.)