Here’s what we made at Bible club this week, bedazzled Easter bunny wall art. I think the favorite part for everyone was adding a little glitz and glamor to the canvas.
It’s a simple project that adds color and cheer and a little spring to your decor. Enjoy!
- pink, purple, blue and aquamarine metallic paint
- 2″ white pom-pom
- acrylic jewels or beads
- ribbon for hanging
- sponge brush
- bunny template
1. Print out the bunny template. (Click on the green text.)
2. Cut out the bunny. Add tape to printed side. Center and press down on canvas.
3. Prepare your paints.
4. Pull your brush starting on top of the bunny template away onto the canvas.
5. Remove bunny template.
6. Glue on pom-pom tail.
7. Add jewel border. When dry, add ribbon for hanging.
If you enjoyed this post I would be grateful if you pinned it and shared it with friends. Thanks a bunch.
I’d love to stay connected.
I shared this post with: