Lately, I’ve been obsessed with making glass pendant necklaces. I enjoy working on them in the evenings after the kiddos are in bed. It’s quite therapeutic! I have slowly amassed quite a collection of necklaces, so I thought it would be fun to give several away!
For instructions on making the pendants, please check out my Pendant Necklace Tutorial. I’ve updated the tutorial with some new tips and tricks.
Here are the four necklaces I am giving away this week.
Winner #1 will receive this Vintage Rose Pendant Necklace.
Winner #2 will receive this Vintage Map Pendant Necklace.
Winner #3 will receive this Blue Leaf Pendant Necklace.
Winner #4 will receive this Pink Roses Pendant Necklace.
Here’s how you can enter the giveaway:
1. Leave a comment letting me know you’d like to win.
2. For additional entry opportunities you can leave additional comments letting me know that you:
- liked my facebook page ~ Homemaking with Monica
- shared the Glass Pendant Necklace Giveaway with your friends on facebook
- repinned the Pendant Necklace Tutorial on Pinterest
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry opportunity. There is a limit of four comments per person.
3. The contest will be open until Friday, January 25, 2013 at midnight EST.
4. The winners will be chosen at random from the comments. Each entrant can only win one necklace.
5. Only US residents ages 18 and older are eligible to participate.