Today, I’m going to show you how to make these beautiful hanging Origami Flowers using origami circle paper.
- 8 pieces of 10 cm. round paper
- glue stick
- 36″ piece of crochet yarn
- beads – 3 small colored beads, 1 large clear bead and 1 teardrop bead
1. Fold 10 round papers the following way.
2. Tread beads onto crochet yarn.
3. Glue folded paper petals together.
4. Put it all together.
Spread glue onto the top small triangle.
Lay the beaded thread next to the petal stack and press into glue.
Carefully pick it up, unfold petals and glue the top and bottom petals together.
Hang up and let dry.
Hang up and ENJOY!
If you enjoyed this post I would be grateful if you pinned it and shared it with friends. Thanks a bunch.
I’d love to stay connected.
(Note- The links in this post may be my referral links.)