Welcome to Art Tuesday!
I’m so sorry for not posting a project the last couple of weeks. We’ve had an unusual schedule for few weeks and Tuesdays just slipped by before I realized I was supposed to post a project. Thankfully, things have settled down a bit and we’re back on track.
What are the main colors used in this piece of art. Did you notice the amount of detail the artist used? What creatures do you see? Is that what you imagine ocean life to look like?
What instruments do you hear? How does the music fit to this painting? Can you listen to the music, close your eyes and imagine the fish swimming in the ocean?
- construction paper (blue and green)
- fish stickers
- any other items you think would be fun for your ocean collage
1. Cut out seaweed from the green paper and glue onto the blue paper.
2. Add feathers, shells, etc. for the reef.
3. Stick on the fish stickers.
Display and ENJOY!
(Note – The links in this post are my referral links.)