I’ve been trying to come up with some healthy meals to help me with my big goal of losing 30lbs. Here’s what we had last night.
I doubled both recipes and put half in the freezer for a later time.
- beef roast
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Place the roast in 8″ x 11″ pan and sprinkle onion soup mix on top.
3. Cover with foil.
4. Bake for approx. 1½ to 2 hours.
- 3 lbs. potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1½ c. milk
- ¼c. low fat cheese
- 2 Tbs. butter
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil potatoes until soft.
2. Drain water and add remaining ingredients.
3. Mash with potato masher or hand mixer.
This recipe makes about eight 1c. servings (approx. 200 calories)
We also had peas to go along with our meal…had to add some green.
I’m always looking for new ideas and would love to know what sources you use for healthy low calorie recipes.