Are you looking for a fun and exciting game to play at your next birthday party? Look no further!
This party game takes a little time to prepare, but it’s well worth the effort. I worked on it while watching a movie.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1-2 skeins of yarn (depending on how long you want the game to last)
- candy – bubble gum, individually wrapped candy, mini size chocolate treats
- big bowl
- hat, scarf and gloves
Start wrapping the yarn around the candy into a big ball. As you wrap keep adding new pieces of candy. When you’re getting close to the end of your yarn, make sure you have enough left to cover most of the candy wrappers. Mark the end of the yarn with a piece of tape or a sticker.
- Put the candy/yarn ball into a big bowl.
- Have the children gather around a coffee table or sit in a circle on the floor.
- Place the bowl in the center.
- The first person starts by rolling the die then passes it to the person on his right. Continue around the circle.
- When someone rolls a six he must quickly put on the hat, scarf and gloves and start unraveling the yarn. Each child gets to keep the candy that falls into the bowl during his turn.
- Continue to roll the die around the circle while the child is unraveling. As soon as someone else rolls a six the scarf, hat and glove are passed to her and she puts them on and starts unraveling.
- Continue until the entire ball is unraveled.
*Tip* – If your playing this game with younger children you might want to leave out putting on the hat, gloves and scarf.
Give it a try. Your party guests will enjoy this fun and exciting game!
(Note- The links in this post are my referral links.)