I hope you enjoy the following video my daughter made of me making this super easy fudge recipe. I found it on the back of a marshmallow creme container.
This recipe makes A LOT of fudge. Here’s a fun way to package some of it in home-made origami boxes to give as gifts to family and friends, neighbors or teachers.
- 3 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1 ½ sticks of butter
- 1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ c. marsnmallow creme
- ½ c. nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Combine sugar, milk and butter and bring to a rapid boil.
2. Boil for 5 minutes. Mix continuously.
3. Remove from heat and quickly add remaining ingredients. Stir vigorously.
4. Pour into greased 13″ x 9″ pan. Cool.
I won third place at the county fair this year using this recipe!
Oh, and if you like this post would you consider sharing it? Thanks a bunch!