I was a little disappointed in the sales at CVS and Walgreens this week, especially after last week.
Here is the breakdown of this week’s purchases.
My envelope still contains $12.34 and $7.78 ECB, a total of $20.12. Yes, you read that correctly. I still have more money than I started out with.
- 2 pk. Reach toothbrushes; used $2 off coupon and $2 ECB
Paid $0.14 (with tax); received $2.00 Extra Care Bucks (ECB)
- 2 pk. Orbit gum; used $1 off coupon
- 1 pk. 5 Vortex Gum; used $2 ECB (my ECB were going to expire that day, therefore this gum purchase)
I received another $2 ECB from the coupon machine this week.
My envelope still contains $11.51 and $3 Walgreens Bucks (WB), a total of $14.51.
- Cottonelle toilet paper (12 rolls); used $1 off store coupon and $0.75 off manufacturer coupon
- 2 Nivea Lipbalm; used $3 off coupon
- Cepacol; used $6 WB (needed to use before expiration)
Paid $2.05 (with tax); received $3WB
Have you scored any great drugstore deals this week?