Here’s a fun and easy cake to make. I made it for Clara’s mystery birthday party.
1. Bake an 8″ round and 8″ square cake.
2. Cut the handle from the square cake.
3. Cover the entire cake with icing. I used this Wilton buttercream icing recipe.
4. Pipe stars with the black icing on the handle and rim. I used a #16 tip.
5. Shade the glass with blue pearl dust. Just use a kitchen paintbrush.
We popped 8 candles on the cake for Clara to blow out and all the girls loved it.
The cake was a big hit at our party!
(Note – The links in this post may be my referral links.)